The table below summarizes my long term and short term debt progress. In the “Current Debt” column, my totals as of October 1, 2013 have been crossed out and replaced with my debt totals as of October 31, 2013.
During the month of October I paid a total of:
- $651.44 towards all of my outstanding debts
- $104.45 of that went towards interest
I currently owe:
- $7,799.53 less than my original loan amounts
- $258.51 less than I owed on October 1st
I am not displaying graphs this month because I didn’t exceed minimum payments this month.
Roadblocks: I am currently putting my debt snowball on hold while I save up for Christmas traveling and gifts. Therefore, I did not put any extra money toward debts in October. I did spend some money outside of my budgeted items last month:
- Marathon American Cancer Society shirts for some of the individuals I ran the marathon for
- The Chiefs game blunder weekend
- Out of town wedding + gift
- Running shoes for the marathon
- Christmas gift and travel money
October Dollar Hollaaaaas: I watched a dog in October and worked one day at my PRN job which helped me put some extra in my Christmas fund!
Look out for our Christmas Gift series in December!