1. Fifty-five gentle ways to take care of yourself when you are busy. It’s an oldie, but still one of my favorites. (www.thefreedomexperiment.com)
2. Everything you need to know about cleaning and caring for your beloved leather boots. (www.abeautifulmess.com)
3. Just when I thought I had heard it all, I find a few new ways to avoid a hangover. (www.elle.com)
4. Sixteen most consistent habits of wealthy people. Not all are mind-blowing, but some are a little surprising. (www.moneysmartguides.com)
5. An x-ray camera helps us everyday folk understand how hamsters fit so much food in their cheeks–very cool and very, very cute. (www.hellogiggles.com)
As always, we hope you guys enjoy some of the money talk, life skills, and INSANE CUTENESS shared in the Links we Loved this week. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a cute hamster video to watch over and over and over and…..
♥ Brittany & Sam